Where To Buy: Pastel Coloured Sandals For Summer

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘d27mzdfpkg2pgg.cloudfront.net’ + ‘/js/widget.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof(window.__moneyspot) === ‘object’) {if(document.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__moneyspot.init();}}}(document, ‘script’, ‘moneyspot-script’);

Turn on your JavaScript to view content

For the past three hours, I have scoured the high street stores to find you the best pastel coloured sandals. I do realise that a couple of these are not strictly speaking “pastel coloured” – so forgive me for that. I noticed that a lot of them them look very similar to each other and I wanted to show a variation of designs rather than showing the same pair in a different colour way.
I’ve been on the search for a new pair of flat sandals for ages now. Literally, years! Sandals are not something I invest a lot of money in because living in the UK means we only get a week’s worth of sunshine and sandals are not the type of footwear that we get wear all the time. I do have a pair of corked wedges which I never wear, and a few pairs of high heel open toe shoes that I only wear on nights out. When Summer comes round again or if I’m going on holiday, I’ll grab my old ones from the back of the wardrobe. They’re flat strappy gladiator sandals (worn here) and I got them from River Island five years ago. Although they’ve stayed in good shape and nothing is falling off, the colour of the leather has faded and it just looks really tatty now.
I’ve actually ended up buying the white pair in the picture (far left, bottom row) and I am in love with them! They were on sale on ASOS so I thought why not! Expect to see them in a lot of my outfit posts this Summer!
Follow Me on Twitter — Like My Facebook Page — Follow My Blog via BlogLovin‘ — Send Me An Email

1. June 7, 2014 / 2:11 pm

ohhh I'm in trouble!!
    I really like all the sandals you have here TwT

Take care*

2. June 7, 2014 / 6:05 pm

Oh gosh all of these are absolutely beautiful!
    I love sandas so much, my favourite are those pastel pink cut out sandals!
    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

3. June 7, 2014 / 7:52 pm

I absolutely adore the mint green ones from ASOS and £20 is pretty good for a pair of leather sandals. I have added them to my payday wishlist. A fabulous post!

Laura x | Life and Lipstick

4. June 7, 2014 / 9:03 pm

I'm really fussy when it comes to flat sandals but I quite like those mint green ones. I may be tempted to buy them when I have some money. 🙂

Kat x

5. June 8, 2014 / 1:19 am

I LOVE pastel coloured sandals! It's such a shame in Australia, we are in winter!!

xo kerker
    Beauty & Things

6. June 8, 2014 / 3:04 am

I don't invest in sandals either. I find a bunch of cheap but cute ones at kohl's! I love the pastel ones you picked. I'm currently looking for some sky blue ones. Might buy from american apparel!

doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

June 8, 2014 / 8:10 am

I love the mint green ones, I need more sandals for summer! Paige xo | A Paige At A Time

8. June 8, 2014 / 9:10 am

I'm loving sandals at the moment, I purchased a white pair from ASOS a few weeks ago now. They too are white but have a chunkier design to them; all we need now is some really nice sunshine.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

9. June 8, 2014 / 2:25 pm

Having had a bad knee for a while flat sandals are the way to go and the pastel colour beauties are lovely. I definitely need the mint and yellow so beautiful Lucy x

10. June 10, 2014 / 4:25 pm

These are really pretty sandals!

11. June 11, 2014 / 8:53 am

You've scouted out some really pretty sandals! I want to own them all. Especially all of the ones with heels. I was not going to look for sandals this year either because I really like my gladiators but now I want to buy something new.

blog | the pastel daisy