The National Wedding Show is the ultimate shopping destination for discerning brides and grooms across the country. Returning this autumn with a spectacular line-up of the nation’s finest wedding suppliers and the hottest names on the high street, the show offers everything from fabulous flowers and delectable cakes to show-stopping entertainment and exquisite stationery – not forgetting the all-important wedding dress! The autumn shows promise to be the best and most beautiful yet.
I have teamed up with The National Wedding Show to offer one lucky reader (chosen at random) and their ‘plus one’ the chance to attend the year’s most prestigious wedding event and receive one exclusive VIP goody bag featuring must-have’s from: Richard Ward, Blossom Hill, Graze, essie, Revlon, Proper Corn, invisibobble, Steam Cream, Team Hen & Emily Crisps.
Two runner ups will be selected at random to win a pair of tickets to The National Wedding Show.
The tickets are valid any day for The National Wedding Show Manchester (22nd-23rd October) and are limited to one pair per winner. Tickets to be allocated and collected from the onsite box office on arrival.
Details on how to enter can be found on Twitter (@tempsec)
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- Employees and the immediate family members of Temporary:Secretary Blog, and The National Wedding Show, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter.
- The Competition begins at 17:00 on Saturday 8th October 2016 and closes at 23:59 on 15th October 2016.
- This prize draw is free to enter. Entry is per person, per Twitter account.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- Prizes: All entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP goody bag worth £50 and two pairs of tickets to The National Wedding Show Manchester. Two runner up will win a pair of tickets to The National Wedding Shop Manchester.
- You must be able to travel to Manchester on 22nd or 23rd October. Travel expenses will not be included.
- Tickets to be allocated and collected from onsite box office. Please bring ID with you as it may be required.
- The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value or greater. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- The winner will be notified via the Twitter account they entered with via direct message after the giveaway has closed. This must be acknowledged by the winner, within 48 hours. Failure to respond to the message means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- The Winner(s) will be asked to provide address details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants follow instructions on the dedicated giveaway tweets relating to The National Wedding Show on www.twitter.com/tempsec Twitter account to enter. This is to follow @tempsec and @nationalwedding, and retweet using Twitter’s Retweet Icon. Copy/Pasted and Quote tweets will not count as valid entries.