Soap & Glory Lipsticks

soap and glory lipstick, soap and glory guavarama, soap and glory man trap, soap and glory perfect day

Soap & Glory Lipsticks

Left to right: Guavarama, Man Trap, Perfect Day
I bet most of you didn’t realise that Soap & Glory do lipsticks? And bloomin’ good lipsticks they are too! You would be forgiven for not knowing because due to the popularity of the lipglosses (stealing the limelight) the lipsticks can be overlooked. I actually didn’t think that much about them until I grabbed some freebies from work which included these three beautiful lipsticks.

I’ve had this blogpost in my drafts for couple of months and I thought I had plenty of time to write this up, I’ve read from other beauty bloggers that Soap & Glory may be discontinuing the Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick Satin range. I’ve still seen them in Boots and it’s still available from the Boots website but it they may be phasing it out of the cosmetics range any day now. If that’s true, then it’s time to stock up, girls!

soap and glory man trap
Just look how PRETTY these lipsticks are! Priced at £9.00 each (look out for the 3 for 2 offers), the three shades shown are Guavarama, Man Trap and Perfect Day – all in the satin formulation. They’re pigmented, full-coverage, comfortable, creamy, moisturising, and buzz-free… you can see why I’m gutted to hear they may be discontinuing this range of lippes! It ticks all the right boxes! You’ll be so surprised by them. And with pre-peptides and hyaluronic acid, Soap & Glory claims that their Super-Colour Fabulipstick is ‘collagen-boosting’.
As these were samples I nabbed from work, I didn’t have the choice of colours that would suit me best so I gave Man Trap and Perfect Day to my sister who suited these two shades more than I would, and I kept Guavarama for myself so I’m really sorry that I don’t have all three swatches but hopefully the swatch below will provides you with an idea of how pigmented they are.
(From left to right)
Perfect Day
This is a popular shade. If you’re not brave enough to go for the full-on Kardashian ‘Velvet Teddy’ lip, then why not try Perfect Day? It’s a brown with a cool pink undertone. It’s not a dupe by any means (Perfect Day is a lot more red) but my sister is so in to the Velvet Teddy hype and she says her new favourite lipstick is Perfect Day.
Man Trap
I actually do with that I kept this shade but hopefully there’s still time to buy this (I’m sure there is!). Man Trap is a gorgeous, striking red. Not for the shrinking violets! If you like a bright, bold lip, track down Man Trap!

Guavarama (swatch above)
I love the colour of guava flesh and this lipstick is really close to the shade of pink-ness that the inside of guava is. It’s a pretty pink that looks very natural on my skin tone. It lifts the colour of my lips which is perfect for a day time look. Perfect for ladies who are after a subtle lipstick shade.
Make sure you check these lipsticks out on your next trip to Boots before they’re taken off the shelves for good. Buy them online while you still can!

Check out my other Soap & Glory blogposts.

1. January 14, 2016 / 12:01 pm

Oooh they look so pretty. Soap and glory lipstick packaging is so sleek! xx

sophies-edit.blogspot.co.uk

2. January 14, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Oohhh currently on offer too!
    I've only ever tried the S&G glosses and to the honest it wasn't my cuppa tea but these look right up my street.
    I'll have to pop to store and have a look soon.
    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks.com

3. January 14, 2016 / 5:01 pm

I have never tried any of Soap & Glory's products but I really like how these lipsticks look. The formulation also sounds great, I'll have to give it a try.

Perfect Shade of Mauve

4. January 14, 2016 / 5:18 pm

I didn't even know that S&G did lipsticks! The colours look fab, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on them before they disappear x

Always, Alice

5. January 14, 2016 / 5:34 pm

Perfect day looks like such a gorgeous shade. I really hope they don't discontinue them, that swatch alone is enough of a reason!

Jodie | Jodie Loue

6. January 14, 2016 / 6:50 pm

These lipsticks are soo beautiful! I definitely need to get my hands on these if they are gong to be discontinuing them! x

Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

7. January 14, 2016 / 7:01 pm

Ohhh these are indeed very pretty *___* For some reasons they don't sell Soap&Glory in Germany anymore (at least not at the drugstores) which is quite frustrating -.- Maybe I can still get my hands on one of these lippies

8. January 14, 2016 / 7:39 pm

These all look like gorgeous shades – I really must try a Soap & Glory lipstick, as I love their stuff so much!

Lucy | Forever September

9. January 14, 2016 / 7:41 pm

I need to explore Soap & Glorys' cosmetics range more. I've used sooo many of their bath products, but not their makeup unfortunately. These look fab though! I love all three shades 🙂
    Claire.x

10. January 14, 2016 / 9:54 pm

I love the shade perfect day x

owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

11. January 14, 2016 / 10:14 pm

I love the colours that you picked up, these look so nice!
    Maddy, xo

12. January 15, 2016 / 1:02 am

Man trap is my absolute favourite lipstick! My Aunt actually recommended it to me and it was my first Soap and Glory product I'd ever tried! The packaging and formulation is just perfect. I'm so eager to try more Soap and Glory products! x

Sally ~ DiagonSally

13. January 15, 2016 / 7:55 am

I love soap and glory lipsticks they actually remind me of Mac lipsticks loads but they're a bit cheaper! Man trap is my fave.
    Amy xx Call Me Amy

14. January 15, 2016 / 2:40 pm

I have Perfect Day and I love it, such a good lippie.
    Zoe x

15. January 15, 2016 / 5:36 pm

I haven't tried these before but I've so many good things! I'm definitely going to stock up before they become discontinued! Thanks for sharing xx

16. January 15, 2016 / 6:52 pm

I had no idea they did lipsticks! Perfect day is such a pretty color!

imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com

17. January 17, 2016 / 1:05 am

I have spotted these on the stand before and have swatched a couple but I've never really been blown away by the shade range, they all seemed very similar and there aren't that many shades available. If they're going to discontinue them though maybe I should pick one up x

Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty