What Are The Benefits Of Rosewater?
Rosewater is a new addition to my skincare routine, I’ve been using it for about a year now and Jurlique’s Rosewater Balancing Mist that has been my floral water of choice! When I was told about Jurlique’s Rosewater Balance Mist Intense Limited Edition, I was rather excited to get my hands on it because I know how well it works on my skin.
From what I can see from the ingredients list, the formula varies every so slightly but the Intense Limited Edition doesn’t differ that much to the original. The biggest different is the bottle design, the original is a frosted white glass and the limited edition is a stunning ombre glossy pink.
Not only does it smell divine, it is also formulated to give your skin a burst of hydration that lasts throughout the day. You can either mist directly on to face or spray some on your hands and pat it gently on to your skin.
- It is anti-bacterial so it helps with healing scars.
- It has antioxidant properties. This helps with toning and strengthening skin to regenerate skin tissues.
- It’s moisturising so use under your usual face moisturiser to protect you from the elements during your day. It will soften your skin.
- Gently soothes and calms skin whilst helping it to maintain your skin’s pH balance, so if you suffer from skin problems, try using Rosewater.
- Refreshes your skin throughout the day so mist over your face when you need to cool down over Summer. You can even put the bottle in the fridge for 15 minutes to get an even more refreshing sensation.
6 thoughts on “Skincare: The Benefits Of Rosewater”
This looks beautiful and I had no idea how beneficial rosewater was as well as just smelling gorgeous!! x
I'm a huge fan of rosewater in my skincare. I've always wanted to try this mist, and the packaging is so gorgeous I may not be able to resist much longer!
Kelsey | Beauty by Kelsey
This seem to be so lovely !
Giveaway, win 5 copies of The Blogger Boss Guide Ebook !
Lately I've taken to anything related to roses. Rose flavored foods, yum! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's
That sounds sooo nice! I like using my evian spray but once I'm done I really want to try the Jurlique rosewater. It sounds so calming.
That packaging is just gorrrrgeous! I'm on a rose kick too – I just can't get enough!