My New Favourite Pair Of Heels

black block heel sandals
For someone who’s so short, any pair of shoes that has an ankle straps tends to make my legs look even shorter. But I have been wanting a pair of block heel strappy sandals for ages though, I just have to be a bit picky about finding the perfect pair. Every pair I had bought in the past just didn’t look right, the front strap was either been too wide or the ankle strap too thick.

black high heels with a block heel
This black pair from a website called iKrush (shop link) are pretty perfect for me. The heel is the just right height and I love the thin, adjustable ankle straps on them! Most of my shoes are quite chunky so this makes a nice change.

The block heel makes them casual enough to wear during the daytime (if what I’m doing doesn’t require much walking, that is!) but they’re also quite dressy too and would be great to wear on a night out (sturdy enough for the dance floor!). I can’t wait to wear them on a night out, paired with a dress, trousers or skinny jeans – basically, they go with everything and I’m going to get a lot of wear out of them!

black heels with a block heel
Although the clothes from iKrush are totally not my thing, I do have my eye on several pairs of their shoes, there are so many to choose from! The block heel sandals also come in white too, so I might snap them up when I’ve got spare cash! At £24.99, I didn’t have high expectations but upon first impressions, the overall quality of the shoes looks pretty decent!

Check out iKrush shoes here.

1. 25th June 2015 / 10:33 am

No wonder they're your new favourite pair, they're gorgeous! I've looked on iKrush and i agree with you totally they're clothes aren't for me either! I'll have to have a look at their show section though!

Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

2. 25th June 2015 / 10:44 am

They're so cute! I can't walk in heels for the life of me, but this block heel is something I maybe need to try in the near future.

A Little Twist Of…

3. 25th June 2015 / 11:21 am

They are lovely! I think a black block heel is such a wardrobe staple!! xx

hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

4. 25th June 2015 / 11:33 am

Love the gold toe tip and mock croc effect, great pair of heels Sarah!

Hanh x | hanhabelle

5. 25th June 2015 / 12:25 pm

I've actually been after a classy pair of black sandals like this for ages! I have some white ones from New Look but they're a bit pinchy, so if these are comfortable then I may have to steal your idea 🙂

Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

6. 25th June 2015 / 1:23 pm

What a gorgeous pair of heels! Loving the gold tips 😀 I've also never owned shoes with ankle straps because my legs are short enough as it is haha 😛 but I guess all hope is not yet lost! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

7. 25th June 2015 / 2:19 pm

I've always wanted to find shoes in this style and these are so pretty.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

8. 25th June 2015 / 5:41 pm

So elegant! I love the gold detailing on the toe. You'll get loads of wear out of them too!

ohhellojo.blogspot.com

9. 25th June 2015 / 6:20 pm

These look lovely – I picked up a similar pair from New Look the other day for about the same price and I can't wait to wear them. I'm sure they'll b get a lot of wear in the summer! Love the gold plated bit at the front of the shoes, makes them look much more high-end

10. 26th June 2015 / 5:47 am

These are gorgeous! I've had some great shoes from ikrush before, they make everything super comfy!

11. 26th June 2015 / 7:30 am

Ooh these are gorgeous! I have a similar pair with a thinner heel and i love them!

hellomissjordan.com xx

12. 26th June 2015 / 12:59 pm

These are so cute =]

emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

13. 27th June 2015 / 3:26 pm

Some ankle straps definitely don't look right on me either. I understand the short struggle! This strap looks thin enough that it won't shorten your legs. I definitely could use a pair of shoes like these. They're wonderfully versatile.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

14. 29th June 2015 / 8:44 pm

I love block heels and these ones are cuuuute!

Tara x