Beauty News: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – UK Release

Urban Decay has the power to ‘break the Internet’ – a phrase that I’m not too fond of! But with every launch of their highly anticipated Naked eyeshadow palettes, the hype around it seems to cause the beauty world to go in to a complete melt down! Brace yourselves for the launch of Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
urban decay smoky palette
When Will It Be Released?

The launch date for the UK is yet to be confirmed but word on the street is that they’re going to be launching this smoky eyeshadow palette in the UK around August. as the product name indicates, this time it’s all about the smoky eyes! (Well, there was only so many nude palettes a girl could own! We don’t need another one… or do we?).
As it’s not released in the UK yet, I haven’t been able to check out the actual physical product for myself. However, the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette is already circulating around the press and beauty bloggers over in America where it will be launched in early July, so I’ve had a look at a number of ‘First Look’ reviews and YouTube videos already and it looks like it’s going to be another hit for the American beauty brand!
urban decay smoky palette

What Are The Shades?
Here’s what I’ve managed to gather so far! Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette will contain 12 eyeshadow shades in total with 3 of them being exclusive to the set. It’s packaged in the same way as the Naked Palettes – rectangular powders organised neatly next to each other side by side.
The full set will include the following shades: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whisky, Combust, and Thirteen.
There will be 6 shimmers, 2 satins and 4 matt finishes and the shades range from blacks, grays, bronzes, taupe and beige nudes for blending. The Smoky Palette is designed to allow you to create the perfect smoky eye with ease. It also comes with a dual ended brush so that you can apply, layer and blend.

Price TBC but I have a feeling it will be around the £35 mark. Only time will tell!!

Do you own any of Urban Decay’s palettes? More importantly, are you excited for a new one to be added to your collection?

1. 6th June 2015 / 1:02 pm

Omg, I think this is something I will seriously consider! I have the Naked palette and the Naked 3, both of which I love! This would be a great addition xx

Samantha Betteridge

2. 6th June 2015 / 1:23 pm

I never thought I'd see the day where there would be an Urban Decay palette I wasn't excited about but I have to admit this one just doesn't really do anything for me so I'll probably give it a miss, I'm sure other girls will love the colours and suit them though it's just not my cup of tea x

Jenny | That Northern Gal

3. 6th June 2015 / 4:18 pm

I own Naked 2, Ammo and Basics 2 and I would love to buy Naked 1 and 3 as well as this new smokey palette!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

4. 6th June 2015 / 4:59 pm

I'm just not all that excited for this one, the shades don't look that different to ones already in the Naked palette range. Hopefully I'll see a review or two that might change my mind!

Sarah 🙂
    Saloca in Wonderland

5. 6th June 2015 / 5:11 pm

I will definitely be purchasing this as soon as it's released! It's going to released on the 8th July in the US and then in August for the UK. I love the Urban Decay Smokey Palette the released a few years back now so i'm extremely excited to test this one out too, especially seems as though the palette consists of 4 matte shades!

Heather, porcelainbeautyx

6. 6th June 2015 / 7:24 pm

I don't have a naked pallatte, shock! I like smokey eye though so this maybe the one for me 🙂
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

7. 6th June 2015 / 10:42 pm

I only have the naked 2 but I love the look of the shades in this one!

Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

8. 7th June 2015 / 10:31 am

I do a love a smokey eye, but I own so many eyeshadow palettes I think I'd be mad to pick it up. I'm pretty sure the amount I have these shades can be found within them.. this does look really pretty though xx

Kate | A British Sparkle

9. 7th June 2015 / 11:49 am

This looks so lovely! Just my sort of shades.

10. 7th June 2015 / 9:43 pm

I'm acutally quite excited about the Smokey Palette, more than I was when the Naked were announced xD
    The colors look gorgeous (as far as I can tell from the press pics) and are suitable for neutral as well as dramatic looks imo ^3^ Hopefully it will be released in Germany too, they're sometimes quite slow here -.-"

11. 9th June 2015 / 5:43 pm

Lusting over this palette at the minute, looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on it once it comes to the UK, if its not sold out that is! x

Ciara Rose | ciararose25.blogspot.co.uk