Featured On Laura Ashley’s Website

fashion blogger uk, pink bag, laura ashley bag
Laura Ashley Pink Handbag*
Last week, I was tidying up my wardrobe and pulled out several pink handbags, I’ve got 6 in total, all of which are similar shades of pink! Nobody needs that many pastel pink handbags, but I actually didn’t even realise I had so many because I only wear pastel coloured accessories in the warmer months to go with my more Summery outfits, otherwise it’s a black satchel all year round for me! When I say ‘warmer months’, what I really mean is the couple of weeks of the year where the weather is proper nice and sunny – which explains why most of my bags gets neglected as it’s shoved at the bottom of my wardrobe for the majority of the year!
fashion blogger uk, pink bag, laura ashley bag
The digital team at Laura Ashley asked me to pick a bag for a blog feature they were putting together and without realising I had so many pale pink handbags, I gravitated towards this cross-body envelope bag in the colour… you guessed it… PINK! Unlike the other ones, though, this is quite a good size so I will be making the most of this!
fashion blogger uk, pink bag, laura ashley bag
If you pop over to the Laura Ashley blog, you can read the full feature!
x-x-x

1. 22nd April 2015 / 10:00 pm

I love that bag =]

emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

2. 22nd April 2015 / 11:02 pm

How exciting, just off to read this. But that is one stunning bag, and how could you not pick pink?!

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

3. 23rd April 2015 / 8:25 am

I love your living room! I've never thought about putting a bookcase behind the sofa, but that would free up a lot of room without it sticking out too far. We bought a new build about 8 months ago now and the living room is still really bare. You've giving me the kick I need to make it more homely. I agree about not wanting the TV to be the centrepiece. I like the idea of a little shelf above it.

Debbie x http://www.hellodeborah.co.uk

4. 23rd April 2015 / 1:52 pm

What a gorgeous bag Sarah and I gravitate towards anything pink in general especially bags too.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

5. 24th April 2015 / 9:53 am

This is so gorgeous! I've never looked at Laura Ashley's bags before but this is beautiful! I really want a pale pink bag 🙂

hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

6. 25th April 2015 / 9:43 am

This is a beautiful bag for summer but I have put an embargo on buying bags this summer – just too many white or pastel bags kicking about the bottom of my wardrobe.

7. 26th April 2015 / 9:23 pm

What a lovely colour for spring, can't get enough of pink pastels at the moment!

Louise x

8. 30th April 2015 / 9:18 pm

Can see why you gravitated towards it, fab bag. I'm the same use same black bag all either then loads of option for summer
    Lauren