High Street Fashion: Primark Spring 2015

Primark Spring 2015
Here are some of my top picks from Primark’s Spring collection. It’s still early days and I’m sure they’ll be adding hundreds of more designs as the months go on, but from what I can see so far, you’ve got the usual pastels and fun holiday-wear (how cute are those yellow denim shorts with the smiley face on!)
One trend that I’m happy for it’s return is the fruit trend, it is well and truly back for another season! (Hurrah for all things pineapple!) Picking up from where it left off last Summer, there are some really quirky novelty bags in the Spring range. I’m still not sure how practical they are but if I’m going to try out the quirky novelty bag trend, then I’m going to start at Primark first! And that pineapple bag for £6 looks pretty perfect for me!
I also picked out the denim dress (£12) and pink shorts (£12) because I like the denim and lace used together, I like the contrast between the rough and delicate when it’s done well. And maybe this year will be the year I buy my very first pair of Primark shoes! I’ve got my eye on a few pairs!
What do you think of the Primark items I’ve picked? Which one is your favourite?

1. 24th March 2015 / 1:42 pm

The little blue/grey bag looks like the perfect replacement for one I bought from them a few months ago that broke recently. I was heartbroken! I love the value and range of Primark bags… they can hardly be topped when it comes to that. CC x

24th March 2015 / 2:15 pm

I love all of the lemon print stuff, especially that bag!

3. 24th March 2015 / 2:36 pm

I'm having a real Primark moment of late – especially where bikinis are concerned (incl a pineapple one!!)

In fact I'm heading there tongiht, I'll be looking out for some of these pics!

Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

4. 24th March 2015 / 3:25 pm

That denim playsuit is just so pretty, and I'm loving the lemons clutch bag too x

5. 24th March 2015 / 4:34 pm

There are some lovely pieces in this post; I particularly like the brown sandals and the pineapple bag is so cute xo

Jenny | That Northern Gal

6. 24th March 2015 / 4:47 pm

I love the recurring scallop theme! I reminds me of a pair of shorts I saw last year at Primark, in an adorable baby blue colour, but I decided not to get it. I still regret that 🙁 I'm completely in love with the bag. Such a lovely blue colour, and I also really like the design of it!

7. 24th March 2015 / 5:44 pm

Ooo the shoes, the scalloped shorts and the denim playsuit are just perf!
    x

8. 24th March 2015 / 7:12 pm

Okay! This excites me big style.
    Pineapple back, lilac shorts, everything. Gorgeous xx

Stephanie

9. 24th March 2015 / 11:04 pm

Primark just knock it out the park every season don't they, I have to resist buying everything from there lol
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

10. 25th March 2015 / 12:13 am

Omg everything is so pretty, shame they dont do my sizes in clothes but the accessories are cute =]

emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

11. 25th March 2015 / 3:59 am

I'm obsessed with novelty bags, but I have yet to own one myself because I'm wondering about practicality. I feel like I'd use this bag on an outing, and when I go on outings I usually like to bring my camera along with me, and most novelty bags I see don't seem like they can comfortably fit my camera along with the other small things I usually carry around. Anyways, I'm also loving the headband and tan(ish) heels you picked out 😀 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

12. 25th March 2015 / 12:27 pm

I love the lilac shorts, the pineapple bag and the pale blue bag at the bottom
    : ]

13. 28th March 2015 / 4:53 am

the scalloped shorts and baby blue pumps are both adorable! wish we had a primark here ):

Natalie / Salt & Sail