So Much Fluffiness!

miniature poodle, apricot poodle
fashion blogger
exotic shorthair, ginger cat
exotic shorthair, ginger cat
miniature poodle
 Follow us on Instagram (@tempsec)
I was transferring the photos I took on my phone to my laptop and thought I’d share some of the cute pet pics I had forgotten about so this is just a really quick blogpost from me today as I have some bits and pieces to sort out before I head back to my mum and dad’s for Christmas! I’ll soon be reunited with these two little rascals and I can not wait!! I have miss them so much and both Bonnie and Oscar will be getting lots and lots and lots of cuddles when I see them! There’s nothing better than spending time with the pets! Eeeeeeeeeep, I’m so excited to see them again!!! x
(As I always get questions asking what breed the pets are; Oscar is an exotic shorthair cat and Bonnie is a miniature poodle)
Follow Me on Twitter • Like My Facebook Page • Follow My Blog on BlogLovin‘ • Send Me An Email

1. 20th December 2014 / 5:36 pm

How cute and perfectly matched is your dog and cat such wonderful breads Lucy

2. 20th December 2014 / 7:19 pm

ahh, they're both so cute! and your heidi braids make me miss having long hair, i just want to plait my hair haha:-) xx

3. 21st December 2014 / 3:44 am

They are both soooo incredibly adorable! Love their names as well. I am not a cat person, but I think Oscar is the cutest cat I've ever seen. I have a little Yorkie named Muffin 🙂

Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

4. 21st December 2014 / 8:56 am

Ah Bonnie! She's so adorable. And a natural at blog picture posing – she's even got the 'casually disinterested, not looking at the camera' face down in the second photo. Pictures of cute dogs always make my day 😉 xx

5. 21st December 2014 / 1:04 pm

Bonnie is so cute. I'm off to spend the day with my mums two standards poodles, they are cute too but big minsters!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

6. 21st December 2014 / 11:35 pm

I do love a cute pet picture post, you should do them more often, both have melted my heart!

Annabel ♥