Mini LUSH Haul | Christmas Bath Products

lush haul christmas, lush christmas bath products, lush cosmetics 2014 christmas
lush christmas eve bubble bar, lush ickle baby bot, best lush product
lush ickle baby bot
lush dashing santa
A couple of weeks ago, I featured some Lush Christmas products to show you guys what they have got in store for the next couple of months but also to process in my mind what everything is and what ingredients the products contain. I visited the Lush shop this week to check out the festive collection for myself and it is all looking so good! Although, I didn’t want to buy too much for now (I’m going back in November when I’m feeling more Christmassy!), I did treat myself to a few bath products!
As you can see, I bought a Dashing Santa bath bomb (£2.95), a Christmas Eve bubble bar (£2.95) and an Ickle Baby Bot (£1.95). I know the bath bombs are more exciting to use but I find that some can really irritate my skin so I have to be careful with which ones I buy but my favourite type of product from Lush are the bubble bars. I think they are the best Lush products because you can break the bubble bars into chunks and get a few uses out of them. I usually break them in to quarter or a third, depending on the size of the original bar but a small blob of it bubbles up really nicely! There are so many that I want but I went for the Christmas Eve bubble bar as it has a nice jasmine and ylang ylang fragrance – familiar fragrances for a relaxing bath!
Doesn’t Dashing Santa bath bomb look absolutely perfect to get you in the mood for Christmas! It fizzes gently and turns the water a orangey red colour with a sparkly gold shimmer. In the solid form, it smells really subtle but when dissolved in the bath, it releases a mix of citrus fragrances. This bath bomb contains mandarin oil, bergamot and orange flower.
Ickle Baby Bot  isn’t  from the Christmas range but the little cutie has been on my wishlist since the Summer so I thought I’d finally pick one up. It is super cute! I don’t know why it has taken my this long because at £1.95, it’s one of Lush’s cheapest bath bombs. Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb is a soothing blend of lavender, chamomile and sandalwood. There is a Christmas equivalent of the Ickle Baby Bot which comes in the form of a white polar bear (also £1.95) and I’ve heard lovely things about it, but I wanted something more colourful this time!
Which Lush products do you recommend? What’s the best Lush product you’ve ever tried?

1. 25th October 2014 / 3:35 pm

These are all on my next haul list! I absolutely love and recommend Lord of Misrule, so rich a delicious smelling!
    I just shared my Lush Haul over on my blog with lots of new items!

Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

2. 25th October 2014 / 3:40 pm

Lush do the cutest bath bombs! The little santa is so adorable x

3. 25th October 2014 / 4:22 pm

All these LUSH posts recently are making me really miss having a LUSH nearby! I can't wait to check out the Christmas collection when I go home this December where there is a LUSH! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

4. 25th October 2014 / 4:32 pm

These are just so cute, I definitely need to start having baths more often and experiment with different things like these! The boring shower and shower gel routine just isn't as good.

daisychurchward.co.uk

5. 25th October 2014 / 5:33 pm

The Christmas Eve bubble bar looks so cute. I have both the Baby Bot and the Dashing Santa and can't wait to use them!

6. 25th October 2014 / 5:42 pm

I need to get myself to Lush this week while I'm home and have access to a bath!

Julia x

7. 25th October 2014 / 8:38 pm

I love the sound of the Dashing Santa bath bomb, it looks rather cute too! I occasionally treat myself to Baby Bot when I am really stuggling to sleep as well, I think it is the lavender and chamomile in which is great for helping you relax!

Yasmina 🙂
    thejulyjournal.blogspot.com
    xx

8. 25th October 2014 / 10:56 pm

The little robot looks so cute & sounds super relaxing <3 xx

9. 25th October 2014 / 11:30 pm

I haven't tried a bubble bar before let alone a bath bomb..probably because I don't have a bath, they are SO cute though xx

10. 26th October 2014 / 7:29 am

I just picked up two of their Christmas bath bombs a few days ago and they smell so delicious! I am all about citrusy scents so I will definitely be picking up Dashing Santa later on!

Hilary | The Beauty Collective

11. 26th October 2014 / 7:32 am

Lush's bath bombs always look so cute I almost feel bad about using them ^^, but I think my favourite Lush product is the dark yellow colour supplement (it's like a foundation and a concealer in one) 🙂
    xx Mia
    My Blog

12. 26th October 2014 / 9:30 am

cute!

13. 26th October 2014 / 11:42 am

I recently bought Northern Lights because I've been hearing so much about how lovely it smells and how beautiful it looks in the bath, I can certainly agree with the fact that it smells nice! (I haven't tried it in the bath yet ahaha)

Elma x || PetalGrrl

14. 18th November 2014 / 8:07 pm

I used the Dashing Santa the other day, it's lovely!