Pineapple Print Playsuit | Summer 2014 Trend

Pineapple print summer trend, pineapple playsuit, uk fashion blog
Pineapple print playsuit, uk fashion blogger, how to style pineapple print
British fashion blogger, fashion blogger uk
bright pink nail polish
gold star ring
what to wear with orange handbag, how to style orange handbag
rose gold watch
uk fashion blog, how to wear pineapple print trend
ways to wear the pineapple print trend
Playsuit* Rare London / Bag* Fossil / Watch* Citizen Eco-DRIVE / Bangle ASOS / Ring Stylight / Sunglasses* RayBan / Sandals River Island / Nail Polish* Mavala (shade: Bali)
Shop The Look
!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/shopthepost.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__stp.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘shopthepost-script’);

Turn on your JavaScript to view content
Yay! Finally got to wear this pineapple print playsuit on a hot and sunny day! I’ve been obsessed with trend recently, and have had to restrain myself from buying too many clothes pineapple pattern on. The funny thing about fruity prints is that it always makes me crave the actual fruit, so I’ve definitely been getting my five a day lately because I’ve eating a lot of pineapple!
As soon as this playsuit arrived through the post from Rare London, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear with it! I mean, there’s not much to it but I always say that it’s the finishing touches that make the outfit what it is! I’ve accessorised with an orange bag from Fossil, a few dainty pieces of jewellery, my new favourite rose gold watch, gladiator sandals (the pair I’ve had for five years!) and my nails painted a hot pink shade!
My photos are not doing it any justice but the pattern on the playsuit is awesome in real life, especially close up. I feel like it doesn’t look as colourful or as nice from a distance, almost like the pineapples and the colours have just meshed together to make a print that appears quite abstract. It’s really cool though, I love it! I only wish the capped sleeves weren’t so tight around the underarms. I normally find the sizing with clothing from Rare are bit too big by a couple of centimetres because the clothes I always pick only comes comes in a generic S/M/L sizes, which, usually, isn’t a big deal. But this playsuit comes in numbered sizes (6,8,10,12) so it fits a lot better.
What do you think of this playsuit? And are you in to the fruit-print trend this Summer?
Follow Me on Twitter β€’ Like My Facebook Page β€’ Follow My Blog on BlogLovin‘ β€’ Send Me An Email

1. 22nd June 2014 / 12:37 pm

So cute! I'm loving pineapples right now – and that bag is lush!

Jennifer x

fashyn.blogspot.com
    artstylelove.com

2. 22nd June 2014 / 1:13 pm

Love the pineapple print, you look so lovely and summery! I'm yet to add any fruit prints to my wardrobe but I definitely think I'll have to pick up a few bits and pieces soon! x

3. 22nd June 2014 / 2:03 pm

I'm loving pineapple prints right now, this is a great little playsuit! xx

4. 22nd June 2014 / 2:29 pm

That bag is so gorgeous, I love the colour! Like you, I can't get enough of fruit prints right now, in particular pineapples & watermelons. So cute & summery!x

Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

5. 22nd June 2014 / 3:45 pm

This playsuit – both the print and the colours – are so darling! I'm loving the fruit-on-everything trend at the moment. I just can't decide which fruit is the tastiest… Want it all!

6. 22nd June 2014 / 5:01 pm

wich camera did you use to take this photos ? You're amazing x

7. 22nd June 2014 / 5:14 pm

Such a lovely summer outfit!
    x

8. 22nd June 2014 / 5:22 pm

omg this dress is EVERYTHING! I've always wanted a pineapple print item of clothing – if only they had a plus sized version of this *sigh*. You look amazing!

9. 22nd June 2014 / 6:55 pm

This playsuit is so cute! Looks really flattering on You!

10. 22nd June 2014 / 7:17 pm

The playsuit is really cute! I'd like to get more fruit print clothes. I like the fruit shaped handbags trend too.

11. 22nd June 2014 / 7:17 pm

That playsuit really is just stunning x

22nd June 2014 / 7:35 pm

Such a gorgeous playsuit for a gorgeous summery outfit! I absolutely LOVE that satchel, have been looking into getting one for day tripping. Might I add, your hair is beautiful!

Emma x | Reverie Lane

13. 22nd June 2014 / 8:06 pm

Super cute style! I really love your hair!
    You look so perfect πŸ™‚

14. 22nd June 2014 / 8:35 pm

Simply gorgeous! Summer has put me in a tropical mood too, so a pineapple print playsuit would be perfect! πŸ™‚ Love how you styled it with the Fossil bag. This is the epitome of a summer outfit!

β™₯β™₯β™₯
    Kelsey
    RUNAWAY IN LA

15. 22nd June 2014 / 8:48 pm

I had tried to use something like that, it would look so wrong on me :<
    I really like your bag <3 I hope that I can get a navy version on my birthday this year!
    Take care*

16. 22nd June 2014 / 10:02 pm

Ahhh, Sarah this is sooo cute on you! I wore my first ever playsuit the other day and I feel like a new woman. Playsuits are definitely your thang. <3

Tara x

17. 22nd June 2014 / 10:07 pm

That playsuit is beautiful, I'm seeing a lot of fruity prints just lately and some of them are really lovely. I just wish I had the legs for playsuits!

Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

18. 22nd June 2014 / 10:24 pm

So pretty! I love the print – can't escape all the pineapple print lately but I am yet to purchase anything with pineapples on – only time will tell! Also loving that shade of nail polish, it's super cute!

19. 23rd June 2014 / 1:23 am

i love this playsuit, it's so adorable! fruit prints are just too much fun to not like:-) xx

20. 23rd June 2014 / 12:17 pm

whaaaaaaaa, i love love LOVE this playsuit on you Sarah! it's amazing! I so want it – even though i don't like pineapples!
    you look as cute as a button.. as always! xx

21. 23rd June 2014 / 1:40 pm

well, i love pineapples and playsuits so, i love your outfit πŸ™‚ Very summery and refreshing !
    Emma's little box

22. 23rd June 2014 / 4:13 pm

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog πŸ™‚ I adore this print, so cute!

23. 23rd June 2014 / 5:49 pm

What a charming outfit! I love the pink of the nail polish you paired it with. So simple, but so great!

I love the look of this playsuit… Maybe I should look into getting one of my own!

Em β™₯ http://www.mascarawarrior.com

24. 23rd June 2014 / 7:00 pm

Absolutely love this outfit. The colour of your nail varnish is so pretty too πŸ™‚

Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

25. 23rd June 2014 / 10:26 pm

I almost brought this playsuit from Rare – the print is gorrrrrgeous! x

26. 23rd June 2014 / 10:28 pm

This is so adorable. I totally know what you mean Im so glad that fruit prints, especially pineapple are such the rage right now. It totally inspires me to eat more fruit and luckily summer is when the best fruits are at their cheapest like cherries and strawberries and pineapple! http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

27. 23rd June 2014 / 11:35 pm

I think your photos did a good job in showing how amazinggg this playsuit is! pineapples for summer? HELL YES. Not to mention how much i love the colour of your nails πŸ™‚

28. 25th June 2014 / 6:47 am

Awww– this is such a perfectly summery look! And I love when I score an item that I can use over and over again (like your gladiators), helps make new pieces also feel more "me."

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

29. 27th June 2014 / 11:45 am

This playsuit is so perfect on you – looks like it was made for you. You definitely DO do it justice. x

30. 1st July 2014 / 12:39 pm

This is a bit of a personal question, but I was wondering what clothing size you usually are and what size it is you're wearing? I'm buying this playsuit (I'm also in love with pineapples!) but I don't know whether it's a true fit or not so am unsure what size to get, would be great if you could help πŸ™‚

Casey x

• 15th July 2014 / 10:04 pm

Hi Klaudia. This playsuit I am wearing here is a size 6. I find the Rare London sizes come up big so have gone down a size, and it fit perfectly. I usually wear size 8. Hope this helps x