Patty & Bun | Best Places To Eat in London

patty&bun, places to eat in London

Patty & Bun, London

I am forever looking for the best places to eat in London and who do I turn to when I need recommendations? My reliable fellow bloggers!
Lots of us in the “blogging world” must’ve heard of Patty & Bun by now, and in fact, if it wasn’t for you lovely lot, I would never have known about this place. Word of mouth really is invaluable to businesses. So, here I am, adding my two cents!

Patty & Bun | Best Places To Eat in London

Curb Your Burger Cravings

Upon arriving in London at the start of the week, we had some free time to kill, so we listed a the best places to eat in London that came highly recommended.
We considered Bone Daddies, Flesh and Buns, Jackson & Rye, Breakfast Club, Kulu Kulu and Sticks ‘n’ Sushi but since we heard so much about Patty&Bun, I couldn’t pass up the chance to grab a delicious burger and hot wings!

Now, the main restaurant on James Street (a few minutes walk from Bond St tube station) closes every Monday so we headed over to their new site on Liverpool Street instead, which is more of a place where you can order a take out (there are limited seating) or have a quick bite at lunch.
Patty & Bun | Best Places To Eat in London
I don’t eat beef, so some might think that going to a burger joint might seem like an odd choice but there are plenty of other choices (including ones for vegetarian!) and I enjoy the chilled out atmosphere of these places so I would never rule it out!
I ordered the Hot Chic burger which is a marinated buttermilk fried chicken with spicy slaw, pickled cucumbers, garlic aioli and lettuce in a brioche bun. We also ordered a side of rosemary salt fries and some BBQ sticky wings. The photos don’t do it justice so you’ll have to take my word for it when I say that they’re GOOD! SO GOOD!
Patty & Bun | Best Places To Eat in London
The fries were also delicious but a tiny bit too salty for me – or perhaps, my stomach was too full from the the huge chicken burger and wings! I just couldn’t resist ordering the fries, because I had heard they were the best fries in London! I’d order them again, for sure, but maybe easy on the salt next time.
Patty & Bun | Best Places To Eat in London

There are several Patty & Bun sites across the city (hey, Patty & Bun, when are you opening a one up north, eh!?) but they small branch we went to was the Patty & Bun burger shack on Liverpool Street. To satisfy your needs, make sure you visit Patty & Bun to curb your cravings for these delicious burgers! It really is worth it!

Which other cool places shall I eat at next time I’m in London? Let me know your recommendations!

Check out my other London recommendations.

1. 29th May 2014 / 12:41 pm

oh my word that burger looks AMAZING!! xx

2. 29th May 2014 / 2:03 pm

Yum, I loved it there but Bleecker St burgers were just as good and are worth checking out x

3. 29th May 2014 / 2:07 pm

Ohhh everything looks so yummy *__*

4. 29th May 2014 / 2:31 pm

Ooh this is killing me because it looks so good but I'm not going to London anytime soon!

5. 29th May 2014 / 2:40 pm

I can't imagine how good this good looks in person if these photos aren't doing it justice because… wow! I don't eat chicken and I'm still drooling over the shot of your burger 🙂
    xox,
    Cee

6. 29th May 2014 / 3:50 pm

My mouth is salivating, that looks so yummy. I really want to travel so I can visit all these cool places and eat yummy food. Haha. 🙂

7. 29th May 2014 / 5:31 pm

Looking at that burger made me so hungry!

I also posted a review here about Patty & Bun recently (the James St one) and I agree – I was disappointed with the chips. However the burgers were INCREDIBLE and I'm desperate to go back. Maybe I'll even go for the chicken this time!

Other places in London I would have suggested is Flat Iron but you're not a fan of beef so I would say Box Park in Shoreditch which has lots of different eateries and it's quite an unusual & novel little setting for lunch/dinner

Sarah xx

8. 29th May 2014 / 5:53 pm

Looks delicious! Chicken burger and chips is probably my all time favourite meal, drool xx

underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

9. 29th May 2014 / 5:53 pm

Wow, looks amazing! Will have to check this out next time I'm in London.

10. 29th May 2014 / 6:14 pm

Oh my goodness look at that! And I completely agree that you don't have to eat beef to appreciate a burger 🙂

11. 29th May 2014 / 6:27 pm

Patty & Bun is my favourite place to eat in London, I'm craving it again after looking at these pictures xx

thatspeachy.com

12. 29th May 2014 / 7:44 pm

I've heard a lot of things about this place on different blogs too! It looks delish!!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

13. 29th May 2014 / 8:01 pm

I love these photos, they're making my mouth water! I love the look/sound of those rosemary fries too

whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

14. 29th May 2014 / 8:20 pm

This looks awesome! I usually don't opt for burgers (at least, it's never usually my first choice!) but I know that for a lot of bloggers, it's their go-to food these days. I'm definitely tempted to try Patty & Bun and I'd totally go for the chicken burger too, it looks so good!

29th May 2014 / 8:22 pm

ahh I've been wanting to try Patty&Bun for so long, but every time I walk past there is an hour queue 🙁 the burger looks mouth-wateringly delicious!

May

16. 29th May 2014 / 10:43 pm

Next time I'm in London I'm going to just have to visit one of the food places I always see on blogs. That burger looks incredible!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

17. 30th May 2014 / 11:37 am

Ohh my goodness, all that food looks amazing! It's been way too long since I last sat down and had a good burger, haha 🙂

18. 31st May 2014 / 9:51 pm

I shouldn't have read this post at this late hour because now I am craving for burgers *____*
    It looks so delicious, from the burgers to the fries!
    Definitely need to check this place out when I'm in London again hihi Thanks for the recommendation ^.^

19. 29th November 2014 / 5:11 pm

yep ditto, I went here off my mate Nik's recommendation. I had a beef burger and I must say even though it tasted great it was so so greasy. It was dripping down my arms. I'd be well up for trying chicken next time though, buttermilk fried anything works a charm. Great snaps!

Buckets & Spades