1. Bumble&Bumble Surf Shampoo / 2. Models Own Hypergel Nail Polishes / 3. Korres Lip Balm / 4. Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick / 5. Ted Baker Make-Up Bags / 6. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
1. My first stop was SpaceNK where I got lost in the Bumble&Bumble section because I seriously need to change up my shampoo because the current one I’m using isn’t doing a good job of keeping my hair clean! There are so many types of shampoo to choose from, such an extensive range but I’ve had my eye on the Surf shampoo for ages because I like any hair product that promises to give you perfect natural waves. I need to change up my shampoo because the current one I’m using isn’t doing a good job of keeping my hair clean!
2. The new offering from Models Own are the HyperGel nail polishes which comes in ten different shades but I quite like the pastel ones as I can never find shades like that to be as shiny as I’d like. Models Own have a few things up their sleeves this Spring, including the Speckled Eggs collection which are dupes of Illamasqua speckled polishes from the I’mperfection collection from last Spring.
3. Korres lip balms were really hyped up a couple of years ago but I’ve yet to purchase one due to the fact that I already have LOADS of lip balms. I’ve got one in every hand bag, coat pocket and make up bag and I’m never short of them. I’m always checking these out every time I’m in House Of Fraser, and I think the Pomegranate one is my favourite. Sometimes you can get discounted Korres products from TK Maxx, but sadly, they are always in shades that doesn’t suit my skin tone.
4. I’m loving the packaging of these! Each shade comes in a different colour packaging which makes them look nice and colourful (and enticing) for Summer! The Bourjois Shine Edition lipsticks offer high shine, radiant colour and the comfort of lip balm. As mentioned above, I am a huge fan of lip balms so I’ll be interested to try this. Really hoping these are in the Boots 3 for 2 offers so I can get a few other shades too.
5. These crop up in my wishlist a lot! These Ted Baker ones are pretty and they brings out new designs and colours of these make-up/wash bag and I just want them all! I am constantly looking for a make up that is big enough to store my essentials but easy enough to carry around if I am going away for a few days. I don’t carry that much but with bulky items such as bottles of primers, BB cream, liquid foundation, eyebrow quad palette, setting powder, and blusher, I find that most make up bags are just not big enough.
6. Last, but not least! Although this item is last on my wishlist, it is the one I want the most! Most bloggers will agree that this Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation is the foundation of dreams! I can’t remember which shade suits me best but I swatched it when I was in John Lewis and it was completely the perfect match for my skin! I wish I wrote it down because I could’ve have just bought it online by now. I’ll have to pop in and buy this next time I’m shopping in there, it is going to worth every penny!
What has been on your beauty wishlist recently? Anything I should be looking out for next time I go shopping? With the noise about Sephora finally shipping to the UK, I’m sure my next beauty wish list (or haul, even!) isn’t too far away!