Christmas Gift Guide: Teens

Christmas gift guide 2013, christmas gift guide for teens, what to buy little sister for Christmas, Christmas gift ideas for teenage sisters

1. Handmade Bath Bombs / 2. Nails inc. Message In A Manicure / 3. Coin Purse / 4. Gingerbread Soap / 5. Anna Sui x ASOS exclusive / 6. Brit Stitch Bags / 7. Paul & Joe Cosmetics Set

I have a 15 year old sister who reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age.  I started getting in to fashion somewhere during my first year of Secondary school, taking influence and style ideas from magazines. I bought all my clothes from Tammy Girl and I wanted to be Winona Ryder. Things didn’t get any cooler when it hit the year 2000 and I was 15.  All of THIS happened (also THIS!) and I totally went along with it all! What were we thinking, right?!
My little sister is way trendier and savvy than I ever was, and I think teenagers these days are generally a lot more cooler than we were (it’s true!). These seven items in the image above is based on what I would buy my sis but it’s also a bit of a wishlist for my 16 year old self. I would have also been delighted to have received any one of these, even though I’m trying to ignore the fact that I probably asked for a pair of Adidas Poppers. My favourite item is probably the Paul & Joe make up set! JUST LOOK AT IT! CATS!!

The Brit Stitch satchels and the Lulu Guinness coin purse is a bit more expensive (the non-glittery purses are slightly cheaper) but I would club together with my mum or my other sister to get a high quality and well-made product that will last a very long time. I have a couple of the Brit Stitch bags and they are something that I see myself wearing it for years and years to come.

I discovered a brand called Bomb Cosmetics and they sell the most nicest bath stuff. I’ve actually ordered a present from there, and also a couple of things for myself so I will write up a review when I’ve used it all. I can’t use bath bombs or soaps from Lush, I have an allergy with some of the ingredients, so I’m always looking for an alternative. If you’re a fan wax melts, then check out the Little Hotties! The scents sound amazing and you can mix them to make your own unique fragrances! The whole set comes to £15.99 and it would make a great present!
Follow Me on Twitter — Like My Facebook Page — Follow My Blog via BlogLovin‘ — Send Me An Email

1. December 10, 2013 / 9:36 pm

agh! I want everything from this wishlist!!!

fab post!

zara xx

zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

2. December 10, 2013 / 9:39 pm

I think a Brit-Stitch bag would make the perfect gift for any age. I definitely agree that kids are much cooler these days, probably down to social media/the celeb culture!

Tara xo

December 10, 2013 / 9:45 pm

God, Tammy Girl – now you're taking me back a bit! I don't have any sisters but I'd imagine they'd love these as I'd be into this stuff too as a teen. I love the packaging for the Nails Inc, fancy stuff!

4. December 10, 2013 / 10:21 pm

That nails inc set is beautiful!! I love these gift guides!! 🙂 X

5. December 11, 2013 / 12:01 am

So…then,I'm 15 😀
    There are a lot of things I like from this Xmas list!!!
    xoxo and have a fab day

6. December 11, 2013 / 12:11 am

Im a massive Lushie but bomb cosmetics are almost as good! I tried a few of their bath bombs and they're sooo nice! I'm also loving the nails inc set and the Anna Sui!
    x

7. December 11, 2013 / 12:48 am

I can't even tell you how happy I am that I'm not the only one who wore tammy clothes haha it was from etam I think right?! Oh my god! Haha
    That coin purse is cute, desperate to get one! Xx

8. December 11, 2013 / 10:59 am

I would be chuffed to bits with any of these bits myself, teenager at heart, haha! I love the Brit Stitch satchels, I have a peachy orange coloured one and it's gorgeous. Bomb Cosmetics are always so nice too, they smell amazing and those Christmassy ones are wonderful, I love the snowman! xo Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

9. December 11, 2013 / 5:30 pm

My sister is also 15 and all of this seems like things she would love!

10. December 11, 2013 / 7:52 pm

Paul& Joe <3 Their products are so cute! (yes, the cat theme <3)

I really loved all the sugestions (although I'm not a teen anymore)
    Take care, have a nice day!*

December 12, 2013 / 1:24 am

Love this gift guide! The purses are super cute.

Xo, Hannah