20% off EVERYTHING on ASOS

20% off EVERYTHING on ASOS with code WKEND20

Incase some of you aren’t signed up to the ASOS newsletters or check social media as much as I do, I wanted to let you know about the discount weekend so you can save a bit of money whilst you shop for pressies! The last time they had a promo offer like this was only last weekend but I missed out! I’m all up for saving a bit of money, so I placed an order as quick as I could tonight! I had my eye on a few things on ASOS that would make nice Christmas presents so I bought those, plus a little something for myself as well! It actually kicked off the Christmas shopping for me, I ended up getting most of it done tonight, and thanks to the discount, I stayed well within budget! Now I only have my mum’s and grandma’s presents to buy and then I am done! My mum is always a difficult one to buy, but I’m so chuffed to have most of it bought all in one go!

There are a few brands that the discount doesn’t apply for (Superdry, Primark, Whistles), but further information can be found on the ASOS homepage. The promotional offer ends on Monday 9th December at 8am GMT, and it’s free worldwide standard delivery at the moment! Happy shopping!

Follow Me on Twitter — Like My Facebook Page — Follow My Blog via BlogLovin‘ — Send Me An Email

1. December 7, 2013 / 10:07 pm

I had no idea they sold pillows whaaaat?! I bought a cream knit when they had 20% off last weekend, may have to pop bk now! Done everyone's presents apart from my dad and bf! Xx

2. December 7, 2013 / 10:35 pm

Ahh wish I saw this last night instead! I've already made my cheeky order but would have loved to add some beauty bits like the Illamasqua polish. I never check the beauty section of ASOS!

Jade | JadeFungBlog

3. December 7, 2013 / 10:36 pm

The red fox pillow is just the cutest! Such a great little collection of items, everything is so lovely! x

4. December 8, 2013 / 2:03 am

Aw I so wanted to use this code but sadly I can't as I have too many things to buy for Christmas. I Love all the things you put together though!

Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

..x

5. December 8, 2013 / 10:00 am

*points* the mittens! I must have the mittens they're so awesome! Santa? You got that? (Mittens)

6. December 8, 2013 / 2:18 pm

I feel like I am spending all my money on ASOS orders these days because of their discounts! The scalloped bag is beautiful!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

7. December 8, 2013 / 6:03 pm

The Unicorn illustration is the cutest. I really like that they're branching out into homeware now <3

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com