GlossyBox: September Edition

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
September’s Glossybox
I am excited to show you these photos that I took of September’s Glossybox, as I really like photographing products.  A lot of bloggers will already know what Glossybox is and I have enjoyed reading everyones post about it. The more I read about it, the more it has tempted me to subscribe! There are also a lot of girls who aren’t aware of Glossybox, or what it is exactly. When you subscribe to Glossybox for £12.95 per month, you will receive a parcel each month which contains five beauty samples to try from niche brands, and if you like them then you can go ahead and purchase the full size when you’ve finished the samples. It’s also nice to receive a little treat through the post. It’s like a little present to yourself.
I’m happy with what I got in this month’s box which contained HD Brows Kit, Loreal Professionnel Mythic Oil, Nuxe Oil, Plum (eau de parfum) by Mary Greenwell and StrVectin eye cream. My favourite item was immediately the HD Brows Kit which also doubles up as eyeshadow, I had to try this out straight away. I really like it and have been wanting a new brow kit for ages but was never sure which one to buy and I’ve pondered about it so much that I just didn’t bother buying one in the end. So I am pleased I got this product in the box. The boxes may vary, some will have got different samples to others. If you have a question on anything to do with Glossybox, their services or their products, you can get in contact with them and they are so helpful. I experienced really good customer service and I really appreciate that. I recently unsubscribe to another one of these beauty sample box company, unfortunately due to poor customer service I received when I had a question about a product I received in their box. It really makes such a big difference when you feel like a valued customer!

1. September 16, 2011 / 3:50 pm

Just done my post on this month's Glossybox, you got nearly all different samples 🙂 I love the way you presented it, so much better than my boring way, it really makes you want to read it 🙂

2. September 16, 2011 / 4:07 pm

i got mine today but i got a few different things to you! can't wait to try out the brow kit!! xx

3. September 16, 2011 / 5:07 pm

Aww I love this post! 🙂 So glad you liked the box. Your photos are gorgeous! xx

4. September 16, 2011 / 5:16 pm

I got the exact same products as you! Love it!
    Hehe I was so excited to photograph mine, too. I love your photos! Very pro 😀

5. September 16, 2011 / 5:59 pm

I love reading people posts on Glossy Box, such great products.
    I'm not subscribed yet as i'm saving but i really like the concept of the box and will subscribe in the near future.

6. September 16, 2011 / 6:15 pm

OE AMAZING! I love these kinds of beauty boxes, enjoy your weekend dear ♥

Sabrina

September 16, 2011 / 8:39 pm

I love the brow kit, i got a multi-purpose balm with mine and some Neal Wolf shine spray, everyone seems to have got some fan combos this month!

P.S how excited are you for look show tomorrow!! I cant wait!

pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    x

8. September 16, 2011 / 10:22 pm

The brow kit looks amazing! Just to say have a great time at The Look Show tomorrow too my dear, can't wait to read the post 🙂
    x

9. September 17, 2011 / 7:29 am

My gosh so many goodies!!
    The pics came out really sweet.
    xoxo
    style roulette

PS: would love to invite you to join my turban headband giveaway at my blog, if you haven't yet!

10. September 17, 2011 / 8:01 am

Sounds great! I love trying new eyebrow kits, right now I'm using Benefit Brow Zings and I love it!
    I know exactly what you mean, customer service makes a huge difference!
    Teenage Daydreams X

11. September 17, 2011 / 10:01 am

this looks like maybe the best glossybox to date, I love oil products and havse been dying to try Nuxe and Plum is my perfume!
    xox

September 17, 2011 / 10:41 am

Wow..i've not heard of this company before but their deal sounds pretty good:) Love their packaging!!! Is the perfume any good? and the eyeshadow/eye brow kit?

Have a great weekend!

Cinz

September 17, 2011 / 10:56 am

I haven't signed up, and probably won't, but I do like the idea. I love the look of the HD Brow kit! I need a new/better one, so interested to see what you say about it!!

14. September 17, 2011 / 5:27 pm

Ooh, the eyeshadows look gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for eye makeup.

15. September 17, 2011 / 11:43 pm

ooowwnn the packaging is so wooonderful!!!
    the content as well <33
    jewellery are really hard to photograph, i think that you must have a macro lens to do it 🙂

16. September 18, 2011 / 11:30 am

im always tempted, but student life means i cant spare 12.95
    ill watch in envy for everyone else who gets theirs

17. September 18, 2011 / 6:44 pm

You got great items in your box, I'm jealous!! I got the HD brow kit though and was very pleased with that xx

September 19, 2011 / 1:55 pm

Your pictures are stunning… I think I need to up my game. Please check out my review of this months Glossy Box and let me know your thoughts… x

19. September 19, 2011 / 2:36 pm

i read a lot positive things about the browskit! nice x

20. September 19, 2011 / 2:37 pm

I love the idea behind Glossy box but I've always refrained from signing up because I am just so darn picky about cosmetics and worry that I wouldn't use them all! Though for 12.95 it's not really that bad is it? Love that brow kit, looks like such a useful little product!

21. September 19, 2011 / 4:50 pm

I got your same box – imhappy! 🙂

Your pictures are so cute!

Xx

22. September 19, 2011 / 10:01 pm

Argh! Every time I see a new post on Glossybox I kick myself a little for not signing up… will I finally learn my lesson this month?! Looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest x

23. September 20, 2011 / 11:10 am

Thanks for sharing, love the piccys. I hadn't heard of Glossybox, will definitely have to check them out – like you say it's lovely to receive treats through the post 😀

H